Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LETTER: Only PSP / S & L knew contents of agreement

"I applaud your efforts in shedding light onto LCCCA contracts with Penn Square Partners but please do not stop there.

"Current board members have correctly stated that these agreements were approved by prior boards. I think the real question now is did that board have any clue as to what they agreed to? I say NO!

"Most had neither the experience, nor more importantly the time to even read the agreements, before they were put in front of their faces and told to make 11th hour decisions to approve them.

"I would make the following unequivocal statement…the only 2 parties with full and complete knowledge of these agreements are PSP and Stevens and Lee.

"That’s right, I have purposely omitted the LCCCA, RACL, the County commissioners, the Mayor, and City Council. Ignorance is bliss!"